zurück zur Hauptseite
linear

I know it’s been a hard year

chenyan94, Mittwoch, 12. September 2018, 10:12

Bradford kept up a behind-the-scenes presence with the Vikings throughout his rehabilitation, assisting Keenum with the game-planning and attempting to remain engaged with the team during its run to a 13-3 regular season record and a first-round bye for the playoffs.

”I know it’s been a hard year for him battling that knee, so it’s good to see him out there feeling good,” tight end Kyle Rudolph said.

The what-could-have-been feelings were inevitable for Bradford, given the team’s success without him Larry Warford Jersey , but calling it career before all options were exhausted was not entertained even with career earnings well over $100 million.

”You realize how special it is to be on the field with your teammates, being able to compete out there in the National Football League,” Bradford said.

”That’s one of the greatest honors there is. I think once you have a taste of that feeling, it’s really hard to let it go. I think for everyone, it’s what drives you to come back.”

Rudolph, for his part, pushed through a sprained right ankle over the past three games.

”I can’t tell you what Plan B would’ve been had we had to play a game this week. I just would’ve been out there and been a terrible football player like I have been for the last three weeks,” Rudolph said. ”Getting to this week off is big for me.”

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is not attending the Packers’ organized team activities, per multiple reports.

The Pro Bowl safety has offered no explanation for his absence Andy Levitre Jersey , but it’s probably a good guess he wants a long-term extension. Clinton-Dix currently is scheduled to play 2018 under the fifth-year option of $5.96 million.

The Packers, though, appear unfazed by Clinton-Dix’s decision to skip the voluntary offseason program.

Defensive passing game coordinator Joe Whitt was asked whether he was disappointed Clinton-Dix is not attending OTAs. “Not at all,” he said, via Ryan Wood of the Green Bay Press-Gazette. “It’s voluntary. So the guys that are here are the guys that we’re worried about.”

The Packers’ mandatory minicamp is June 12-14.

Authentic Womens DJ Moore Jersey

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion
29753 Einträge in 28666 Threads, 2855 angemeldete Benutzer, 1 Benutzer online (0 angemeldete, 1 Gäste)
RSS Einträge  RSS Threads | Kontakt